Kuretake Zig Cocoiro Letter Pen
The idea for the Kuretake Zig Cocoiro Letter Pen is really remarkable. The body is sold by itself for $2.50 and comes in 15 brilliant colors. Really, these pens are adorable. The ink refills are available in brush tip, roller-ball, and a fine felt tip and come in a variety of colors. The refills sell for about $3.30, but the brush tip costs a little more.
“From the Pen Cup" has an excellent review of this pen. I’ve seen nothing but good things about it, with one small exception: the refill is longer than the body of the pen and actually sticks out the back slightly. Some people thinks this looks weird, while others say that it’s a nice way to see what ink you have in which pen. I don’t think it’s that bad, as this is covered up when the cap is posted. The rounded shape of these pens just make them look really fun.
I gotta say, it’s taking everything I’ve got not to buy four or five of these adorable pens. But at this price, that wouldn’t really be breaking the bank.
These pens are available at jetpens.com
- taylormxmsen likes this
- mega-sparky reblogged this from bottles-of-ink
- beatsparkthesodapop reblogged this from bottles-of-ink
- constantreader-blr likes this
- journey-goddess reblogged this from bottles-of-ink
- fourminustwoeyes likes this
- angiegallego likes this
- 1764mm likes this
- hazeltehkambal likes this
- bambibuns likes this
- ankina reblogged this from bottles-of-ink
- wexfogg likes this
- merrymints likes this
- bottles-of-ink posted this